• DCN682 - Flooring Stapler
• Low kick back 16 In. Oregon bar and chain
• Tool-free adjustable base accomodates flooring thicknesses from 3/8" to 5/8"
• Chain break for kick back protection
• 100% battery powered. eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
• Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
• High visibility tongue engagement for fast installation and non-marring profile tips to prevent floor scratches
• Multi-functional lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
• Power Source: Cordless
• Fastener Gauge Range: 18 Gauge
• Fastener Length Range: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
• Depth Control: Tool Free
• Length: 11.7"
• Height: 12.2"
• Voltage: 20V MAX*
• Weight: 6.2 lbs.
• Warranty: 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
The DEWALT DCN682 18 gauge flooring stapler drives 18 gauge 1/4 In. narrow crown staples from 1/2 In. to 1-1/2 In. making it ideal for installing solid and engineered hardwood ranging in thickness from 3/8 In. to 5/8 In.. A contact arm optimized for flooring, along with a tool-free adjustable base, help to drive fasteners accurately at the proper angle and depth. A brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20 V MAX* lithium-ion battery make the DCN682 ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, a compressor, or a hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.