• (1) 5-Blade Crimper
• Crimps up to 22 gauge galvanized steel
• Used to crimp round metal pipe, gutters, and downspouts to create a male fitting end
• Slip resistant ergonomic grips
• External latch design for ease of use
• Cut: Straight
• Gauge Cutting Capacity:22
• Overall Length ("): 10.5"
• Weight (lbs): 1.05 lbs
• Cutting Edge Length ("): 1.75"
• Material: Forged Steel
• Style: Specialty
The DEWALT 5 Blade Crimper was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while crimping tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for crimping round metal pipe, gutters, downspouts to create a male fitting end and Crimps up to 22 gauge galvanized steel. The crimp has a slip resistant ergonomic grip and an external latch design for ease of use.