• (50) Carbon Steel Drop in Anchor Knurled, 14"
• Internally threaded anchor for easy bolt removability and service work
• Smooth wall dropin can be installed flush mounted or below the base material surface
• Drop-in concrete anchors are internally threaded expansion anchors used with machine screws and bolts. They are ideal for use in concrete, block and stone.
• Carbon steel is a soft, durable metal. It is commonly used on abrasive materials, concrete, nonferrous metals, plastics and wood.
• Product Type: Anchors
• Style: Knurled Wall
• Anchor (Rod) Size: 3/8"
• Overall Length: 1-9/16"
• Thread Depth: 5/8"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Measurement Type: SAE
• Thread: UNC
• Package Quantity: 50/Box
• Package Size: Package
This Steel Drop-in from Powers Fasteners is an all-steel, machine bolt anchor that can be used in solid concrete, hard stone, and solid block base materials.