• (25) Rod Hanger Anchor
• ICC-ES Approved for Seismic Categories A-F
• Installs with standard ?-inch ANSI drill bit
• Faster installation resulting in labor savings
• Original thread design improves speed & reduces effort for faster installation
• Re-engineered steel designed to cut through hard concrete
• Integrated Drill/Drive system for single tool installation
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Length: 1-1/2"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Rod Size: 3/8"
• Point Size: #3
The HangerMate®+ screw is a one piece, steel anchor designed for rod hanging applications such as fire protection systems, ventilation systems, electrical conduit, pipe hanging and cable trays. Tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for cracked concrete and seismic conditions the HangerMate®+ requires a 1/4" ANSI masonry bit for installation, accepts 1/4" and 3/8" diameter threaded rods and is also available in a 3/8" male thread version.