BANG-IT®+ CAST-IN-PLACE CONCRETE INSERT ANCHORS Bang-It+ concrete inserts are designed for installation in and through composite steel deck (i.e. “pan-deck”) used to support newly poured concrete floors or roof slabs. Bang-It+ concrete inserts are specifically designed to provide hangar attachments for mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) and fire protection. After installation, the protective sleeve of the insert protrudes below the surface of the deck. The sleeves are color coded by size and allow overhead attachment of steel threaded rod in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter, including 1/4-3/8" and 3/8-1/2" multi version. The sleeve prevents sprayed fireproofing material and acoustical dampening products from clogging the internal threads of the insert. It also prevents burying, masking or losing the insert location. A hex impact plate offers resistance to rotation within the concrete as a steel threaded rod is being installed.
• (100) Insert anchors
• Fast and simple to install, low installed cost
• Color coded by size for simple identification
• Bang-It+ can be installed in upper and lower steel deck profiles with limited concrete topping thickness (see installation details)
• Hex head does not rotate when set
• Insert design allows for full thread engagement
• Suitable for seismic and wind loading
• COLOR CODE: GREEN
• PREDRILLED HOLE: 13/16" OR 7/8"
• STD BOX: 100
• APPLICATIONS: Hanging Pipe and Sprinkler Systems, HVAC Ductwork and Strut Channels, Suspending Trapeze and Cable Trays, Mechanical Unit Overhead Utilities, Conduit and Lighting System, Seismic Loading and Cracked Concrete
• APPROVALS: International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3657 for concrete, Code compliant with the 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC and 2009 IBC/IRC, Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 and ICC-ES AC446 for use in cracked and uncracked concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318 (Strength Design method), Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete, Underwriters Laboratories (UL Listed) - File No. EX1289, see listing for sizes Also UL listed and recognized for use in air handling spaces (i.e. plenum rated locations), FM Approvals (Factory Mutual) – File No. J.I. 3015153