• (1) DCD444 20V MAX* Compact Stud and Joist Drill Bare Tool
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Chuck Key Holder
• E-Clutch System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation.
• Convenience and capacity: Drill up to a 4 in. with a Hole Saw and a 2-9/16 in. with a self-feed bit.
• Designed for high productivity: Drill up to 495 holes with a 7/8 in. auger bit on a single charge***.
• UP TO 83% more powerful when using a DCB609 pack**.
• Track and locate with tool connect app: Installing a DEWALT Tool Connect Chip allows for monitoring and pinpointing of the drill location on the jobsite.
• System: 20V Max
• Motor Type: Brushless
• Power Tool Type: Cordless
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
̉• E-Clutch: True
• No Load Speed: 0 - 1250 RPM
• Chuck Type: Keyed
• Tool Tag Ready: True
• Unit Watts Out: 1800
• Tool Length: 16.3"
• Tool Height: 6.8"
Get more done as you take on heavy-duty projects with this 20V MAX* Brushless 1/2 in. Compact Stud and Joist Drill with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE™. To aid in user control, E-Clutch(R) System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation. Expedite your workflow with this power tool, which was engineered to finish up to 495 7/8 in. holes per charge. The Compact Stud and Joist Drill’s output is amplified when paired with a DEWALT FLEXVOLT® battery thanks to FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE™ technology. Battery and charger sold separately.