• (1) DCD800 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver
• (1) Belt Hook
• COMPLETE CHALLENGING PROJECTS with up to 40% more UWO** vs. the DCD791B using DCB205 battery or DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ battery (sold separately)
• ACCESS HARD TO REACH WORK AREAS: Compact 6.37 in. size is 1/2 in. shorter in length*** compared to the DCD791, tool head only.
• HIGH BIT RETENTION with 1/2 in. metal ratcheting chuck
• PRO-LEVEL SPEED, CONTROL, AND PRECISION: High-speed transmission with variable trigger and 2 speed settings (0-650/0-2,000 rpm)
• BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS: Adjustable 3-Position, 3 Mode LED with up to 70 Lumens, including LED spotlight mode which features a 20-minute shutoff function for extended work time in low-light spaces
• DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET MORE DONE with optimized performance and runtime
• MANAGE AND TRACK TOOLS AT THE JOBSITE: Drill/Driver chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for seamless worksite asset management (DCE042 sold separately)
• NO LOAD SPEED (RPM) 0-650 / 0-2,000 RPM
• PRODUCT HEIGHT 8.14 IN
Engineered for professional-grade performance, the 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver delivers the power and speed needed for heavy-duty drilling and fastening applications. The high-output brushless motor helps you tackle demanding projects with up to 40% more Unit Watts Out compared to the DEWALT DCD791B using DCB205 battery or DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ battery (sold separately)**. Complete a wide range of drilling jobs with this versatile power tool, which outputs up to 2,000 rpm when drilling into wood and metal. This lightweight, well-balanced Drill/Driver was built compact to help users comfortably work in tight spaces for extended periods of time. The 3-position, pivoting LED is designed to enhance visibility in dimly lit work areas with its 3 mode settings and up to 70 Lumens of brightness.