• (1) Drill/Driver
• (2) Batteries
• (1)Kit Bag
• COMPLETE CHALLENGING PROJECTS with up to 40% more UWO versus the DCD791 using DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ Battery (sold separately)
• ACCESS HARD TO REACH WORK AREAS: Compact 6.37-in size is 1/2-in shorter in length compared to the DCD791, tool head only
• BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS: Adjustable 3-position, 3 mode, up to 70 Lumens LED including spotlight mode which features a 20-minute shutoff function for extended work time in low-light spaces
• PRO-LEVEL SPEED, CONTROL, AND PRECISION: High-speed transmission with variable trigger and 2 speed settings (0-650/0-2,000 rpm)
• HIGH BIT RETENTION with 1/2 in. metal ratcheting chuck
• MANAGE AND TRACK TOOLS AT THE JOBSITE: Drill/Driver chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for seamless worksite asset management (DCE042 sold separately)
• DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET MORE DONE with optimized performance and runtime
• Power Source: Cordless
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Max RPM: 2000
• Length: 6.37"
• Width: 2.5"
• Weight: 2.82 lbs.
• Voltage: 20V MAX*
Engineered for professional-grade performance, the 20V MAX XR® Brushless 1/2-in Drill/Driver delivers the power and speed needed for heavy-duty drilling and fastening applications. The high-output brushless motor helps you tackle demanding projects with up to 40% more Unit Watts Out compared to the DEWALT DCD791B using DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ Battery (sold separately). Complete a wide range of drilling jobs with this versatile power tool, which outputs up to 2,000 rpm when drilling into wood and metal. This lightweight, well-balanced Drill/Driver was built compact to help users comfortably work in tight spaces for extended periods of time. The 3-position, pivoting LED is designed to enhance visibility in dimly lit work areas with its 3 mode settings and up to 70 Lumens of brightness. This kit includes one DCBP034 DEWALT POWERSTACK™ battery, one DCB203 20V MAX 2Ah battery, charger, belt hook, and kit bag.