• Includes DCF787 Brushless cordless impact driver, (1) 20 V Max 1.5 Ah battery, (1) charger and a soft case
• Compact (5.55" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
• 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
• One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips
• Dewalt brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
• Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
• 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
DCF787C1 Brushless cordless impact driver is powered by a 20-volt Max battery (1.5 Ah battery included). Dewalt 1/4" impact driver's compact and light design allows the tool to be utilized in tight areas while the 3 LEDs provide visibility in dark, confined areas without producing shadows. Dewalt brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed motors and the ergonomic comfort grip handles reduce user fatigue and increase tool control. Impact driver is backed by Dewalt's 3-year limited warranty, providing peace of mind.