• (1) DCF889 - 20v MAX* XR Brushless High Toque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent pin anvil - Tool
• Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque
• Compact design of 8-13/16" in length and weighs only 7.2 lbs
• Multi-speed control for a variety of applications (0-400/ 1,200/ 1,900 RPM)
• 1/2" Anvil with detent pin (also available in hog ring)
• LED light with 20 second delay for increased visibility
• No Load Speed: 400/1200/1900
• Max Torque (ft/lbs.): 700
• Impacts/Min: 2400
• Tool Length: 8.81"
• Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs.
The DEWALT 20 V max 1/2 In. high torque impact wrenches are designed for mechanical contractors, plumbers, automotive users, maintenance and repair professionals and remodeler. They are designed for professionals who demand a tool for difficult fastening applications, such as driving and removing fasteners, nuts and bolts in wood, metal and concrete. These impact wrenches deliver the power, durability and control they need to tackle the toughest tasks on the jobsite. They have 700 Ft./Lb. of torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications.