• Adjustable Side Handle with Integrated Depth Stop Rod
• Depth Rod
• Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
• DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits.
• Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete.
• Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
• Optimal Concrete Drilling: 3/16" - 5/8"
• Impact Energy: 2.6 Joules
• Chipping: Yes
• No Load Speed: 0 - 1,500 RPM
• Blows/Min: 0 - 5,550 BPM
• Tool Length: 15.26"
• Tool Weight: 5 lbs
• Chuck Type: SDS+
• System 20V: MAX*
• Clutch: Mechanical
• Switch: VSR
• Power Tool Type: Cordless
• Chisel Rotation: Yes
• Dust Collection Ready: Yes
The DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1" D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can repla(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.