• (1) 7 1/4" 24T 3PK Small Diameter Circular Saw Blades
• Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
• Patented body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel
• High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance, and long life
• ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
• Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
• Reinforced soulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood
• Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• Diameter: 7-1/4"
• Kerf: 0.065"
• Material Application: Framing
• Package Quantity: 3
• Tooth Count: 24
• Gross Weight: 6.4 lb
7-1/4 in. Circular Saw Blades are ideal for any wood-cutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack™ tooth design, on our framing & ripping blades, is engineered to deliver straight, accurate cuts over the life of the blade. Patented Body Slots reduce vibration, which works with the circular saw blade's thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High-Density Tungsten Carbide teeth are tough, wear-resistant, and provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength & durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These circular saw blades come with ToughCoat™ anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.