• (1) Box of 20 Screw Anchor
• Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
• Patented thread design offers low installation torque
• Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
• Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
• Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
• Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
• Fast installation with powered impact wrench
• Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• One-piece, finished head design
• Product Type: Screw Anchor
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Diameter: 3/4"
• Length: 3"
• Head Type: Hex
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Driver Size: 1-1/8"
Powers PFM1411700, PoSB Screw Anchor 3/4" x 3" (20/box). The Screw-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a fi nished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow (more...)