• (1) 1-7/8" SDS MAX Combination Hammer
• (1) Kit Box
• In addition to theIntegral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch® system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
• Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
• Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools
• Service brush light near the handle notifies the user when it's time to take the tool in for service.
• Protects user from the effects of vibration,including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue.
• Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with.
• Connect the tool to the DEWALT Tool Connect app for tracking and inventory management.
• Amps: 15 Amps
• Impact Energy: 13.3 Joules
• Optimal Concrete Drilling: 3/4 - 1-3/4"
• Tool Length: 21.4"
• Vibration Measurement: 9.6 m/s²
• Blows/M": 1,350-2,705 bpm
• No Load Speed: 177-355 rpm
• Tool Height: 11.5"
• Tool Weight: 20.3 lbs
The D25733K 1-7/8" SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch ® system protects the user in Bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #5 - #9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5" and chipping" any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control® technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready(TM), so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag(TM) and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect(TM) app.