• (1) Grinder
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Hex Key
• (1) Inner and Outer Flange
• (1) 4.5" Type 27 Guard
• (1) 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries Qty 2
• (1) Charger DCB115
• (1) Kitbag
• Brushless motor requires no brush changes
• Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
• Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
• Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
• Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
• E-Clutch® / Overload Protection: True
• Max Watts out: 850 W
• System: 20V Max*
• Tool Weight: 3.75 lbs
• Kickback brake: True
• Spindle Size: 5/8-11"
• Tool Length: 12.2"
• Wheel Diameter 4-1/2"
The small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.