• (1) DCN692B
• Brushless Motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
• Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
• 2 Speed Selector Switch Optimizes Speed for Fastener Lenghts
• Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
• Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
• Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
• Nail Diameter: .113 - .131gauge
• Voltage: 20
• Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
• Magazine Angle: 33°
• Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
• Front Handle Style: Contoured/Overmold
• Magazine Capacity: 55
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.