• (1) Saw Blade
• 12% titanium carbide provides long life in metal cutting
• Modified ATB tooth geometry provides clean, burr-free cuts
• Tri-foil braze absorbs stress, making the tip stronger
• Expansion slots dissipate heat which extends blade life
• Diameter: 14"
• Teeth: 90
• Material: 12% Titanium Carbide
• Applications: Light Gauge Ferrous Metal
• Arbor Size: 1 Inch
The DeWalt DW7745 14-inch 90-tooth Light Gauge Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade comes with a 1-inch arbor and modified ATB tooth geometry for burr-free, precision cuts. Other features include 12-percent titanium carbide for added precision and longevity in metal cutting, proprietary expansion slots to effectively disperse heat, and a tri-foil braze to absorb stress for a stronger tip.