• (1) DWE625 Router;(1) 1/4 in. Collet;(1) 1/2 in. Collet;(1) Wrench;(1) Dust Extraction Adapter
• PROFESSIONAL-GRADE MOTOR: Achieve a quality finish and smooth routing with a powerful 15 Amp motor
• FAST AND PRECISE DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS: Micro-fine depth stop adjuster, 3-stage adjustable turret along with micro-fine height adjustment for quick and accurate setup
• QUICKLY MATCH THE SPEED TO THE APPLICATION: 9,000 - 22,000 no-load RPM with the variable speed dial
• SINGLE-WRENCH BIT CHANGES with spindle lock button
• ACCOMMODATE A WIDE VARIETY OF ROUTER BITS: Includes 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. collets
• HIGH VISIBILITY: Built-in LEDs illuminate around the base for a clear line of sight
• COMFORT AND CONTROL: Comfortable handle set with integrated on/off trigger and optional lock-on function for continuous operation
• EASY TO REACH plunge lock lever and release paddle to quickly adjust routing depth
• ENHANCED CONTROL: Soft start reduces start-up torque
• HELPS KEEP WORKSITE CLEAN: Compatible with DEWALT®Air Lock™ for convenient dust collection (sold separately)
• Power Source: Corded
• Horsepower: 3
• Max RPM: 22000
• Variable Speed: Yes
• Amps: 15
• Primary Collet: 1/2"
• Cord length: 138"
Delivering powerfully smooth performance, this Plunge Router is a workhorse with its professional-grade 3 peak HP electric variable speed motor that is ready to tackle tough routing applications. Get accurate results and help decrease setup time by utilizing the precise depth adjustments, variable speed, and single-wrench bit changes. Masterfully route the tool using handles designed with your comfort in mind, a built-in trigger, and easy to reach plunge lock lever for optimal control right at your fingertips.