• Low profile design with enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control
• More cuts, less effort
• Industrial grade design for high volume framing and sheathing applications
• U.S. ergonomic performance certification
• Improved external latch design
• Flush hardware allows for smooth cuts
• Overall Length: 11.9"
• Blade Length: 2.75"
• Blade Material: Forged Steel
• Handle Length: 9"
• Lockable Blade: Yes
The DEWALT Ergo Aviation snip was designed with a reduced handle span, providing lower level of muscle effort required while cutting tough materials. This tool is traditionally used for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, copper and 18 to 22-Gauge sheet metal. The snip's serrated cutting edge prevent materials from slipping during use and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip.