• PH1 x 3", PH2 x 4", SL3/16" x 4", SL1/4" x 4"
• Black Chrome plated for 10X better rust and corrosion resistance
• Solid steel core and metal strike cap for heavy impact demolition work
• S2 Steel bar for increased durability and bend resistance
• MAXFIT® tip design provides better contact with fasteners helping to reduce slippage and stripping
• Bi-material handle offers a secure and comfortable grip
• Magnetic tip holds screws securely
• Pieces: 4
• Drive Design: Combination
The new DEWALT® TOUGHSERIES® demolition screwdriver set is built to handle whatever punishment the jobsite can throw at it. A black chrome finish and a nickel coated tip has been added to improve corrosion and rust resistance 10X current levels. The set is equipt with S2 steel bars, which offer increased durability and bend resistance, as well as it's precision machined MAXFIT® tip geometry for better contact with fasteners to reduce both slippage and stripping. Both screwdrivers include metal end-caps and through-tang shafts for efficient transfer of force from end-cap to tip. Lastly the soft, ergonomic, bi-material grip offers maximum comfort and torque.