• Precision jaws engineered to facilitate minimal jaw movement between moveable and fixed jaws for precise adjustments
• Extra wide jaw capacity for larger range of fasteners
• Wide solid steel handle features a rounded i-beam design for comfort and control
• Flared end on handle helps prevent hand slipping off during use
• Laser etched markings for precise adjustments
• Extended length jaws for added reach into tight spaces
• Overall Length: 12.24"
• Jaw Width: 1.49"
• Head Thickness 1: .71"
• Head Width: 3.62"
The new DEWALT® line of adjustable wrenches features a refreshed look and design that includes a lighter more balanced weight (in comparison to DEWALT's first line of adjustable wrenches). These wrenches also have a comfortable handle to help reduce fatigue over a period of use. Offered in 9 sizes ranging from 4" to 24" and including a spud construction wrench, the DEWALT® adjustable wrench line has the right tool size available for most jobs at hand.