Designed to secure felt, house wrap and thin foam. Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact modes. Rear exhaust helps keep contaminates away from work. Uses wide 5/16" crown SL style staples that help prevent puncture to the Dewalt cap. Tool-free depth of drive adjustment for precise setting of fasteners. Oil-free design for low maintenance operation. Low nail lockout prevents firing. Belt/rafter hook included. Dry fire lockout. Tool weighs only 5.4 lbs. Operating pressure 70-120 psi. Collation type: glue.
(1) DWSL18CAP Stapler
• Increased speed and productivity versus hand driving applications
• Oil-free operation eliminates the hassle and mess of oil lubrication and operation
• Easy loading of caps and nails makes it easy to operate and get to work
• Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of staples quickly and easily
• Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement