• (1) TriggerFoam Pro Standard 29 oz.
• CFC free propellant
• Class B2 Flame retardant
• Physiologically harmless when fully cured
• Contains no urea formaldehyde or PCB's
• Does not rot or deteriorate with age
• Low odor
• High Foam yield - up to 1.8' per 29 oz. can
• Easily adjustable applicator can dispense foam beads as small as 1/8"
• Hardened steel dispenser tip for longer life on metal tools
• Precision valve helps prevent pressure loss and prolongs shelf life
• Stop and Go application product remains liquid in applicator until dispensed
• Minimal subsequent expansion (+/- 10%)
• Compatible with PVC
• VOC: 176 g/L
• TriggerFoam Pro is dispensed through a special gun that allows the user to control the rate of flow as well as the size of the bead for more precise placement of the product, allowing it to be used in a wide variety of applications. Use it to fill, seal, or insulate. It blocks drafts, stops leaks, saves energy, adheres to all types of construction materials, deadens sound, acts as a buoyancy material once cured, controls radon, helps confine asbestos fibers, and can be used in HVAC applications.
• Insulating: Around window frames, sills, door frames floor/ wall(more...)