• (100) 1/4" x 1" Mushroom Head Zamac Nailin Anchor
• This Zamac Nailin nail drive anchor from Powers Fasteners can be used for light duty, tamperproof applications.
• A corrosion resistant Zamac alloy is used to form the anchor body and the drive nail is crafted from carbon steel.
• This anchor is not recommended for overhead, life-safety or sustained tensile loading applications unless special considerations are given to the allowable loads.
• Tamperproof Applications
• General purpose anchoring
• Installs in a variety of base materials
• Anchor Size: 1/4" x 1"
• Drill Diameter: 1/4"
• Box Quantity: 100
• Material : Carbon Steel
• Head Style: Mushroom
• Length: 1"
• Product Type: Hammer Drive Anchors
• Weight: 1.75 lbs
• General Applications and Uses: Roof Flashing; Mechanical Attachments; Brick Ties and Masonry Anchorage; Furring Strips; Electrical Fixtures; Maintenance
• Suitable Base Materials: Normal-Weight concrete; Hollow Concrete Masonry (CMU); Brick Masonry; Stone
Mushroom Head Zamac Nailin with Carbon Steel Nail - The Zamac Nailin® is a tamper-proof nail drive anchor which has a body formed from Zamac alloy. Th(more...)