• (10) Steel Drop-In Carbon Anchors, 3/4"
• Internally threaded anchor for easy bolt removability and service work
• Drop-in concrete anchors are internally threaded expansion anchors used with machine screws and bolts. They are ideal for use in concrete, block and stone.
• Steel is strong and durable but less corrosion resistant than stainless steel. To improve its resistance to corrosion, it may receive additional finishes and coatings.
• Smooth wall dropin can be installed flush mounted or below the base material surface
• Product Type: Anchors
• Style: Smooth Wall
• Anchor (Rod) Size: 3/4"
• Overall Length: 3-3/16"
• Thread Depth: 1-3/8"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Measurement Type: SAE
• Thread: UNC
This Steel Drop-in from Powers Fasteners is an all-steel, machine bolt anchor that can be used in solid concrete, hard stone, and solid block base materials.