• (1) 22 Oz. Metal Manual Cartridge Tool
• Bonding steel threaded rod into hardened concrete and concrete masonry (CMU)
• Suitable to resist loads in uncracked concrete base materials for cases where anchor design theory and criteria applies
• Evaluated for installation into dry clean holes only
• Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures
• Designed with a pump-style drive mechanism which has a high pump ratio to provide fast dispensing
• Base unit and the handle assemblies are manufactured from a precision steel casting for long life
• A specially designed wear compensation mechanism ensures consistent pumping over the life of the tool
• For comfort, the handles are ergonomically designed and padded
• Weight: 4.8 lbs
• Manufacturer's Warranty: Product Defects Only
• Return Policy: Product Defects Only
• Dimensions: 13" x 4.5" x 9"
• Power Source: Hand
The Powers 22 Oz. Metal Manual Cartridge Tool (08409) is a two-component epoxy adhesive anchoring system. The T308+ is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into drilled holes in concrete base materials.