• (100) Snake and 1/4" Internal Thread
• Cracked concrete approved alternative to a dropin anchor
• Designed for use in holes drilled with standard ANSI carbide drill bits
• Anchor design allows for shallow embedment and mechanically interlocks with base material
• Internally threaded for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
• Fast anchor installation with a powered impact wrench
• Hammer not used for installation
• Product Type: Screw Anchors
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Embedment: 1-5/8"
• Internal Thread Depth: 11/32"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Measurement Type: SAE
• Thread: UNC
• Manufacturer Part #: 6400SD-PWR
• Package Quantity: 1000/Carton
• Package Size: Bulk
The Snake+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-tapping screw anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, structural sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over metal deck. The snake+ screw anchor is installed into a drilled hole with a power tool and a snake+ setting tool. After installation a steel element is threaded into the anchor body.