• (50) Snake+ Screw Anchors
• Cracked concrete approved alternative to a dropin anchor
• Designed for use in holes drilled with standard ANSI carbide drill bits
• Anchor design allows for shallow embedment and mechanically interlocks with base material
• Internally threaded for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
• Fast anchor installation with a powered impact wrench
• Hammer not used for installation
• Diameter: 3/8"
• Embedment: 1-5/8"
• Internal Thread Depth: 23/32"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc Plated
This Snake+ anchor from Powers Fasteners is an internally threaded, self-tapping screw anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. The anchor is installed into a drilled hole with a power tool and a Snake+ setting tool. After installation, a steel element can be threaded into the anchor body.