• (50) Wedge Expansion Anchors
• International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-2502 for cracked and uncracked concrete
• Code Compliant with the 2015, IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC
• Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193 for use in structural concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318-14 Chapter 17 or ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D
• Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading (Category 1 anchors)
• FM Global (Factory Mutual) - File No. 3033795, 3/8 and 1/2 diameters Pipe hanger components for automatic sprinkler systems
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL Listed) - File No. EX1289 - See listing
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Material: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
• Diameter: 3/8"
• Length: 3"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
The Power-Stud + Strength (more...)