• (50) Screws
• Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
• Patented thread design offers low installation torque
• Fast installation with powered impact wrench
• One-piece, finished head design
• Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
• Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
• Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
• Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
• Anchor Material: Steel
• Anchor Diameter: 3/8"
• Anchor Length: 4"
• Min. Embedment: 1-1/2"
• Edge Distance: 1-1/2"
• Drill Bit Size: 3/8"
• Max. Work Thickness: 2-1/2"
The Screw-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances. The Scr(more...)