• (25) 5/8" x 4" Screw-Bolt Screw Anchors
• International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3889 for concrete. Code compliant with 2015 IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
• Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193 for use in structural applications in concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318 (Strength Design Method).
• Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading (Category 1 anchors).
• Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for reliability against brittle failure, e.g. hydrogen embrittlement.
• Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
• Patented thread design offers low installation torque
• Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
• Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
• Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
• Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
• Fast installation with powered impact wrench
• Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• One-piece, finished he(more...)